Structural Analysis (9th Edition)
Structural Analysis is intended for use in Structural Analysis courses. It is also suitable for individuals planning a career as a structural engineer.
Structural Analysis provides readers with a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of structural analysis as it applies to trusses, beams, and frames. Emphasis is placed on teaching students to both model and analyze a structure. Hibbeler's problem solving methodology, Procedures for Analysis, provides readers with a logical, orderly method to follow when applying theory.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this text provides:
- Current Material: To keep your course current and relevant, the Ninth Edition includes new discussions and a new chapter.
- Problem Solving: A variety of problem types, at varying levels of difficulty, stress practical situations encountered in professional practice.
- Visualization: The photorealistic art program is designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
- Review and Student Support: A thorough end of chapter review provides students with a concise tool for reviewing chapter contents.
- Triple Accuracy Checking: The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by three other parties.
Buy On Amazon »
Civil and Construction Engineering Materials: Properties, Uses, and Evaluations Materials for Civil and Construction Enginee ...Details »
Intended as an introductory text in soil mechanics, the eighth edition of Das, PRINCIPLES OF GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING offers an ...Details »
Gain a solid understanding of soil mechanics and soil properties as Das and Sobhan's PRINCIPLES OF GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING, 9E ...Details »
Environmental Engineering: Fundamentals, Sustainability, Design presents civil engineers with an introduction to chemistry and b ...Details »
This work presents all the major categories of environmental pollution, with coverage of current topics such as climate change a ...Details »
The best-selling, newly updated Principles of Highway Engineering and Traffic Analysis, 6th Edition provides the depth of covera ...Details »
An Introduction to Geotechnical Engineering offers a descriptive, elementary introduction to geotechnical engineering with appli ...Details »
Learn the fundamentals of structural steel design with STEEL DESIGN's unique emphasis on the design of members and their connect ...Details »
Geotechnical Engineering: Principles and Practices, 2/e, is ideal or junior-level soil mechanics or introductory geotechnical e ...Details »
For Dynamics Courses. A Proven Approach to Conceptual Understanding and Problem-solving Skills Engineering Mecha ...Details »