Technical Drawing with Engineering Graphics (15th Edition)
This full-color text offers a clear, complete introduction and detailed reference for creating 3D models and 2D documentation drawings. Building on its reputation as a trusted reference, this edition expands on the role that 3D CAD databases now play in design and documentation. Superbly integrated illustrations, text, step-by-step instructions, and navigation make it easier than ever to master key skills and knowledge. Throughout, the authors demonstrate 3D and 2D drawing skills and CAD usage in real-world work practice in today’s leading disciplines. They combine strong technical detail, real-world examples, and current standards, materials, industries, and processes–all in a format that is efficient, colorful, and visual.
- Splash Spread: Appealing chapter opener provides context and motivation.
- References and Web Links: Useful weblinks and standards provided upfront in each chapter.
- Understanding Section: Foundational introductions, tabbed for easy navigation, outline each topic’s importance, use, visualization tips, and theory.
- Detail Section: Detailed, well-tested explanations of drawing techniques, variations, and examples–organized into quick-read sections, numbered for easy reference.
- CAD at Work Section: Breakout pages offer tips on generating drawings from 2D or 3D models.
- Portfolio Section: Examples of finished drawings show how techniques are applied in the real world.
- Key Words: Italicized on first reference, summarized after each chapter.
- Chapter: Summaries and Review Questions: Efficiently reinforce learning.
- Exercises: Outstanding problem sets with updated exercises, including parts, assembly drawings from CAD models, sketching problems, and orthographic projections.
Buy On Amazon »
AutoCAD and Its Applications: Basics 2018 provides complete instruction for mastering fundamental AutoCAD commands and drawing ...Details »
This book presents a hands-on, activity-based approach to the use of AutoCAD as a drafting tool—complete with techniques, tips ...Details »
For Statics Courses. A Proven Approach to Conceptual Understanding and Problem-solving Skills Engineering Mechanics: Stati ...Details »
AutoCAD and Its Applications: Comprehensive 2018 provides complete AutoCAD coverage. The Basics portion provides complete instru ...Details »
The primary goal of AutoCAD 2018 Tutorial First Level 2D Fundamentals is to introduce the aspects of Computer Aided Design and D ...Details »
... Standalone BookThis book is for instructors who think that most calculus textbooks are too long. In writing the book, James ...Details »
Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing: Materials, Processes, and Systems, 6th Edition, is designed for a first course or two-cour ...Details »
A practical how-to book, ENGINEERING COMMUNICATION is more than a guidebook for creating clear, accurate and engaging communicat ...Details »
MindTap Sold separately.Packed with detailed examples and illustrations, PRECISION MACHINING TECHNOLOGY, 2e delivers the ideal i ...Details »
About the BookSince Studying Engineering: A Road Map to a Rewarding Career exploded onto the market in 1995, it has become the b ...Details »