Shop Reference for Students & Apprentices
- Discusses those aspects of applied mathematics needed on the job and covers the proper use of measuring instruments and methods.
- Outlines the standard methods of presentation and the conventions used in preparing engineering drawings.
- Offers detailed information on inch and metric standard tolerances, allowances, limits and fits, preferred numbers and sizes, as well as in-depth descriptions of the sizes, forms, dimensions of standard machine elements commonly encountered in and around the shop.
- Provides machining methods and materials selection, recommended speeds and feeds for various kinds of machining operations on different materials, and the types and compositions of metals commonly used in machine construction.
- Includes an extensive index that will enable the user to quickly and conveniently find the information and data that he or she requires.
Buy On Amazon »
MindTap Sold separately.Packed with detailed examples and illustrations, PRECISION MACHINING TECHNOLOGY, 2e delivers the ideal i ...Details »
Machine Tool Practices, Tenth Edition, provides a richly illustrated, practical, and understandable treatment of machine tool t ...Details »
Packed with detailed examples and illustrations, PRECISION MACHINING TECHNOLOGY, Third Edition, is your ideal introduction to to ...Details »
This practical workbook systematically teaches the crucial skills that manufacturing trades students need to accurately read and ...Details »
FUNDAMENTALS OF GEOMETRIC DIMENSIONING AND TOLERANCING 3E is a unique book that meets the needs of readers studying industrial t ...Details »
Engineering Graphics Tools for the Mind is a comprehensive set of engineering graphics tools that combines hand sketching, video ...Details »
Completely updated for ASME Y14.5-2009! Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) has become accepted around the world as th ...Details »
Engineering Graphics Essentials gives students a basic understanding of how to create and read engineering drawings by presenti ...Details »
ENGINEERING DRAWING AND DESIGN, 5E provides readers with an easy-to-read, A-to-Z coverage of drafting and design instruction tha ...Details »
Strengthen mathematical skills and gain practice using those skills in preparation for success in machine trades or manufacturin ...Details »