The iPad User's Guide iPADOS 13: Tips & Tutorials to Master Your iPad
So, you’ve setup your iPad and don’t know what to do next. Perhaps you're looking for solutions to obscure questions about how to use your iPad, or how to use the new features of iOS 13? Well, now you can look it up in this book and learn the full potential of your iPad using the most recent iPadOS 13 operating system.
Discover tips, tricks and tutorials you can use right away with your iPad to maximise its functionality with the iPadOS 13 operating system and open a world of new possibilities. Learn how to use your iPad as a powerful communication, organisation, and productivity tool, as well as a feature-packed entertainment device.
This book covers all the new features of iPadOS 13, including screen time, bedtime mode, grouped notifications, tracking battery usage, updated apps, floating keyboard, swipe typing and more. It is also a wealth of information on little-known features and how to use them.
You can find easy-to-follow instructions and screenshots direct from the iPad, simple shortcuts and hundreds of tips in the following chapters:
1. An overview of iPadOS 13: Outlines all the major changes to iPadOS 13 and what chapter to find more detailed information
2. Finding your way around the iPad: The new iPadOS 13 gestures, recover and reset Apple ID passwords.
3. Getting Started with the iPad: Setting up a new iPad, upgrading your iPad to iPadOS 13.
4. The App Store: How to navigate the App Store and learn about all the various tabs.
5. Security and Privacy: Two-factor authentication, a look at all the privacy and security settings and what they mean, childproofing your iPad and family sharing.
6. Organisation: How to use the dock, control centre, Do Not Disturb and Bedtime mode, organising apps: moving, deleting, offloading, updating, creating folders and Home screens, wallpaper.
7. Settings: Keep safe- learn what settings to disable and tweak, Screentime, keychain passwords, iCloud settings, manage storage, battery and a look at the most important settings you need to change.
8. Safari: Download Manager, How to browse the web, tweak Safari’s settings to protect your privacy, tips for using Safari effectively, using split view, the reader, bookmarks, etc.
9. Siri: How to use Siri shortcuts, suggestions, and a whole lot of useful Siri commands.
10. Navigation and Input: How to use the keyboard, keyboard tips, floating keyboard, swipe typing, using a mouse, voice input, dictation.
11. Communication: Email, messages, managing the inbox and VIP mail, smart mailboxes, adding email accounts, attaching documents, marking up documents and photos.
12. Productivity: Storage options, how to expand your storage, annotating screenshots, digitally signing pdf documents, scanning documents, markup images and screenshots, the many ways to share your data.
13. Accessibility: Options to improve vision like contrast, bold, increase text legibility, inverting the screen, using the magnifier and accessibility shortcuts.
14. Multitasking: How to use split view, slide over view, picture in picture, app expose, drag and drop.
15. Tips for apps: Files, Notes, TV, Calendar, Messages, Contacts, Camera, Photos, Measure, Find My.
16. Troubleshooting the iPad: Maintaining the iPad, solving common problems, rebooting, restoring, what to do if your iPad is stuck, updating the operating system, backups, storage options.
Save time by looking for that pesky tip you've always wanted to learn about. Add to your enjoyment of the iPad and truly unleash its power.
Buy On Amazon »
Brand new for 2019!iOS 13 Guide is the perfect companion for anyone who has just updated their iPhone to run Apple's latest oper ...Details »
Apple introduced the newest version of its iOS operating system, iOS 13, on June 3 at the keynote event of the 2019 Worldwide De ...Details »
Apple gives macOS new features and improvements right on your desktop and under the hood with Catalina—aka OS X 10.15. With th ...Details »
The iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11R, and 11Max are faster than ever and have more powerful cameras. With the latest edition of this bests ...Details »
Get a handle on macOS Catalina It doesn't matter if you're doing your computing on an old reliable Macbook or a brand-new Mac de ...Details »
ALERT: All reviewer's concern has been addressed and update. Thanks for the feedback via review(s) THE NEW IPAD PRO GUIDE 2019 ...Details »
Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do. Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most Larg ...Details »
Fully updated for iPhone 11, 11 Pro & iOS 13!iPhone Guide is the perfect companion for your new iPhone. Brought to you by the ex ...Details »
The new Apple Pencil will be able to charge wirelessly on the top side of the case, then store it in the back protective elastic ...Details »
Fully updated September 2019 for iOS 13.With the largest LCD display ever shipped in an iPhone, the same camera lens included wi ...Details »