iOS Animations by Tutorials: iOS 12 and Swift 4.2 edition
Make Delightful Animations with Swift!
There’s no denying it: creating animations is one of the most enjoyable parts of iOS development.
Animations are fun to create, they breathe life into your user interface, and they make your app a delight to use.
In this book, you’ll learn about iOS animation in Swift from beginning to advanced through a series of hands-on tutorials and challenges, that make your app look and feel great.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for intermediate to advanced developers, who already know the basics of iOS and Swift development and want to dive deep into animations.
Topics Covered in iOS Animations by Tutorials:
- View Animations: Start with the basics by learning how to animate views: size, position, color, and more.
- Springs: Make your animations bounce with realistic spring behavior.
- Transitions: Add subtle transitions when you add or remove subviews.
- Keyframe Animations: Learn how to make complex animations with precise multi-stage timing.
- Animation and Auto Layout: Learn how to animate with Auto Layout by animating constraints.
- Layer Animations: Dive deeper and use layer animation for more advanced techniques.
- Shapes and Masks: Learn how to use shapes and layer masks for cool effects.
- Gradient Animations: Make moving gradients like the “slide to unlock” screen.
- Stroke and Path Animations: Animate lines moving over time along a path.
- 3D Animations: Rotate, translate, and scale your layers over time in three dimensions.
- And much more, including: Particle emitters, frame animations, third party animation libraries, and more!
Buy On Amazon »
ARKit by Tutorials: Building Augmented Reality Apps in Swift 4.2
Learn ARKit, Apple’s New Augmented Reality Development Framework!With ARKit, you can create immersive, engaging experiences by ...Details »
RxSwift: Reactive Programming with Swift (Third Edition)
Learn Reactive Programming in Swift with RxSwift! The popularity of reactive programming continues to grow on an ever-increasing ...Details »
Server Side Swift with Kitura: Building Web APIs and Apps in Kitura
Write a full stack Swift app and deploy it to production!Kitura gives you the power to create production-ready RESTful APIs writ ...Details »
Push Notifications by Tutorials: Mastering push notifications on iOS
Master iOS Push Notifications!Push Notifications are one of the most important interaction points of your app with your users. S ...Details »
Core Data by Tutorials: iOS 12 and Swift 4.2 Edition
Learn Core Data with Swift! Take control of your data in iOS apps using Core Data, through a series of high quality hands-on tut ...Details »