Beginner's Guide to iPadOS: Updated Tips and Tricks to Operate Your iPad on iPadOS 13 and iOS 13 For Seniors and New iPad Users
A Comprehensive User Guide with Screenshots to Guide you in operating your iPad Device with the iPadOS/ iOS 13.
During the 2019 Worldwide Developers Conference by Apple, the company introduced the iPadOS, a version of the iOS 13 built specifically for iPads. Although the iPadOS has all the features of the iOS 13, it also contains better capabilities to suit the iPad’s larger screen. This includes an improved Multitasking functionality, updated Home screen, new Apple pencil features, support for sharing folder in Files, external drives as well as all the changes that came with the iOS 13.
The combination of the iPadOS 13 and the iOS 13 comes with lots of new features that can look a little overwhelming when using it for the first time. This book would help you explore all the new features in the iPadOS and iOS 13 by showing you steps on how to enable and use the features to get you started on your device in no time.
Some of the things you would learn in this book include:
- How to Download iPadOS 13 on iPad, PC and Mac
- How to Use Cycle Tracking in Health
- How to Use the Find My App
- How to Edit Photos and Rotate Videos
- How to Use Sign-IN-With-Apple
- How to Enable Dark Mode
- How to Use Favorites in the Apple Maps
- How to Use Look Around feature in Apple Maps
- How to Customize Your Memoji and Animoji
- How to Share Music Over AirPods
- How to Play Live Radio Through Siri
- How to Add Siri Shortcuts
- How to Use Screen Time
- How to Set App Limits
- How to Use the New Reminders app
- How to Use Swipe Typing
- List of the keyboard shortcuts as confirmed by Apple
- How to Remove Location Details from your Photos
- How to Set a Profile picture and Name in iMessages
- How to Set Optimized Battery Charging
- How to Pair your iPhone with a DualShock 4 and Xbox one S
- How to Use the New Gestures for Copy, Cut, Paste, Redo and Undo
- How to Connect to Paired Bluetooth Devices or Wi-fi from Control Center
- How to Download Large Apps over Cellular Network
- How to Scan Documents and Save screenshots Straight to Files App
- Operating the Safari Browser in iOS 13
- And lots more!
Click on Buy Now to get this book and begin to do more productive activities with your iPhone.
Buy On Amazon »
So, you’ve setup your iPad and don’t know what to do next. Perhaps you're looking for solutions to obscure questions about h ...Details »
Get caught up with the latest iPad features An iPad can be so many things: an entertainment hub, a way to stay in touch with the ...Details »